Our customer is a well-known, international company based in Flemish Brabant. If you love to work in a young, dynamic and open minded environment, this might be your fit! You're able to grow together with this company, which is already in full move. They are very data driven and data science is high on the priority list. You end up in a firm organization where hard work is absolutely rewarded and where team activities are regularly provided.
As a Data Scientist/Engineer in the team you will develop and implement complex statistical and machine learning models.
You will start your projects from scratch, which means you start with identifying the need, develop the algorithm and deliver a full pipeline.
By doing this, the main focus will be on continuously improving our existing algorithms and machine learning pipelines by working on the intersection of software engineering and Data Science.
You promote the automated usage of data as the cornerstone of the commercial and operational strategy;
You create complex models and you are the point of contact, explaining model choices and their utility, and convincing stakeholders to increase the usage of data science in their daily mission;
You will also get the opportunity to manage or participate in several exciting projects in the field of data analytics, data science and artificial intelligence;
You proactively stay informed about market developments in Data Analytics.
- Quantitative background (in AI, machine learning, Statistics, Mathematics, etc);
- You had at least a first experience in a similar role as Data Scientist and/or Data Engineer;
- Experience in the following technologies: Python, PySpark, Spark etc.;
- Strong stakeholder manager with good communication skills;
- Passionate about data, with a can do attitude;
- Fluent in Dutch or French + professional knowledge of English.