Our client is a well-known player in Brussels that stands out because of their large data environment, challenging projects and are on top of the latest evolutions in (Big) Data. Even though it's a large company, there's a very dynamic atmosphere, a lot of fun activities with colleagues and a lot of growth potential. If you are looking for a unique opportunity in a challenging but stable environment, don't look further!
As the Head of Data Delivery, you will be responsible for the coordination of projects and the management of the team. Your team consists of 7 people with a focus on both industrialized and ad hoc reporting request, who are working as reporting specialists or data engineers. Because of your technical background you understand what your team is doing and are able to coach and coordinate them in their daily activities.
Next to that you’ll be in contact with the business (business & corporate clients) to understand for requirement analysis and prioritize in function of their needs.
This position is only the beginning of an amazing career at our client, where you’ll be able to grow towards senior executive management. Sky is the limit!
- You have a technical background in data (technical reporting/visualization: SQL, Power BI, Qlik, …);
- You have leadership/management skills and preferably already led a team in a previous position;
- You have great communication skills and are able to dig into the needs of the business;
- You speak fluent Dutch and French and have good knowledge of English;
- You have good business knowledge about commercial/entrepreneurial activies.