Our client is located in Brussels and active in logistics. They are a dynamic company where open communication is key. Teamwork, passion for IT, self-development and respect are the main values of the company. What's in it for you? You can let your creativity and entrepreneurship run free. They support people who want to take initiative and guide them through their career. Regular trainings (both technical as soft-skill) are provided. To top it off, you'll get an attractive salary with benefits in combination with a good work-life balance. If you are looking for professional growth then this is your fit!
As an Application Analyst you'll be part of the BI & Analytics team and fulfill different roles: Application Owner, Product Owner and Functional Analyst. Reports and dashboards are your cup of tea, for this you will be the SPOC for the business. You help identify the needs and translate them into concrete functional specifications.
Other responsibilities include
- You validate the reports and dashboards that are developed by an internal or external developer.
- You document the solutions and keep this documentation up to date.
- You regularly coordinate with users, suppliers and other stakeholders to prepare and manage the necessary roadmaps (improvements, bugs, incidents).
- You participate in the development of test scenarios, functional tests and data cleaning.
- You provide input and make proposals regarding reporting techniques to the business, through mock-ups, PoCs and best practices
- You have regular contact with various departments and their directors.
- You have at least 2-3 years' experience within a similar position in a BI environment.
- Thorough knowledge of, and proven experience with reporting tools (Power BI, SAP BW, BO)
- As an analyst you have knowledge of various analysis techniques and good communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Proactive, highly problem-solving and practice-oriented, organized