Data Engineer/ Architect in Antwerp!
Our client wants to go to the next in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers. Do you want to be a crucial part of the journey towards that goal?
As Data Engineer/Architect you have a key role in the extraction of information from the data available within the company. You are responsible for gathering, organizing and maintaining the data(flows) for our data company, according to the set architecture by which the data will be processed and stored. By doing so, you make sure that our data users can access the needed data to extract useful information.
- Locating, managing and merging multiple data sources and thus ensuring the consistency of datasets.
- Designing, building, maintaining and growing our state-of-the-art cloud data platform.
- Performing the technical analysis & solution design for projects an requests assigned to the BI team.
- Designing the framework according to which the data can be gathered, stored, prepared and visualized by the data users (= focus of the data architect)
- You have knowledge of MS SQL server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Azure
- You are flexible and pay attention of detail.
- Hands-on with a ‘can do attitude’
- You are a teamplayer but at the same time independent and feel comfortable working in a cross-functional team.
Our client, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution,… The end-to end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed,… They keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
What’s in it for you?
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture