For an international, innovative company, with headquarters in West-Flanders (BE), I am currently looking for a Data Architect. The company focusses on making everyday life better thru technology, developing sight, sound, and sharing solutions to help people work together. In total they have over 3600 employees all over the world.
- Take the lead in Data Strategy, modelling and conceptualization;
- Create enterprise data strategy and roadmap;
- Develop a long term data strategy;
- Enable Data Solution designs and advise domain architect, BI and development teams;
- Drive data Governance with the Master Data team;
- Define Data Information Standards and Policies;
- Define Data Rules and Data Vocabulary;
- Work closely with BI and Analysis team on reporting.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in data analysis;
- You have a logical and analytical mindset;
- You are creative and innovative in data(base) solutions;
- You are an expert in data collection, analysis and delivery;
- You have experience with both back-end and front-end data solutions;
- You are familiar with SQL, PHP, C, …;
- You have a lot of attention to detail and a critical mindset;
- You are experienced in Change Management;
- You communicate fluently in English and like working in an international environment.
Is this a challenge for you? Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +32487 / 53.21.37 for more information.